The B&B is located near the headwaters of Token Creek, where we offer all the convenience of being near Madison Wisconsin without all the hustle, bustle and noise of the city. The craftsman style Inn features three luxury bedrooms, each with its own private bath, and is the perfect place for a romantic get-away, or a retreat in the country with the city just minutes away. At Token Creek Eco-Inn, we are focused on sustainability in everything we do. Join us for our gourmet breakfast, or interesting workshops related to sustainability or tour our permaculture property that includes water catchment systems and free range chickens.
Activities our guests enjoy nearby include:
- the Dane County Farmers Market around the Capitol Square in Madison WI, the largest producer only farmers market in the country
- beaches on the Madison lakes, kayaking and canoeing
- a dinner or lunch cruise on the Betty Lou Cruise boat on either Lake Mendota or Lake Monona
- Farm tours including nearby Sassy Cow Creamery
- hiking at the UW Madison Arboretum
- Biking around the lakes on Madison's many bike trails
- Wine, beer or cheese tours
- Wollershiem Winery is just a short drive away - join in the fall grape stomp or some of their other monthly activities
- Carriage rides in downtown Madison, or at a location of your choosing
- Microbrewery tours: Madison is riddled with microbreweries and even a nano brewery!
- Madison restaurants with fresh local organic food, many vegetarian and vegan to choose from. We have a gluten free restaurant list for our guests, over 40 places to eat in Madison!
- touring small local farms including nearby Sassy Cow Creamery
- the Spring Green area and Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin and House on the Rock
- Tour Frank Lloyd Wright buildings in the Madison area
- American Players Theater in Spring Green
- take in a UW Madison Football game at Camp Randal Stadium
In Winter, Madison's top things to do are:
- Reserve the snowshoes at the Inn for your winter outing. Please request at time of booking.
- Snowshoeing at Token Creek Conservancy just one mile away. The cold springs are stunning in the winter, creating what looks like blue snow around them!
- Token Creek County Park, just 5 minutes away, offers extensive lighted cross country ski trails in both track and skate skiing as well as miles of seperate snowshoeing trails.
- Horse drawn Sleigh Rides!
- Indian Lake County Park has incredible views and a historic 1857 chappel. See it all from the cross country ski trails and snowshoeing.
- For conditions on all area cross country ski trails, as well as maps click to this link.
- Downhill skiing is nearby at Cascade Mountain Ski Area and Devil's Head Ski Area.